Sunday 21 November 2021

Day 29

 Another good weekend under the old belt, and a fresh start to the week. Nothing really to report.

I'm still thinking that I may take a couple of breaks over the hols, but am feeling so positive and smug healthwise that maybe I won't when it comes down to it.

Everytime another weekend goes by, or a night out, or a meet-up event, and I have soda or AF beer instead of booze, it adds another weight to the scale of successful sobering. I'm not hiding, I'm not head down, trying to just get through it, I'm doing it and it's not even too hard.

I still haven't shaken off the glamour, or I wouldn't even be considering having wine / beers for our upcoming holiday, Christmas day, anniversary, etc, etc. But I'm in a way better headspace than I thought I'd be, four weeks into this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here we go again

 Another year, another post.  Day 9 Not too bad. Am still feeling tired in the mornings, and headachy, but giddy with joy, that it's not...