Thursday 11 November 2021

Day 18: Feeling a bit flat

I'm feeling so tired and sluggish. Still not craving or regretting, but just feeling flat. I can't be bothered to cook, still have the Halloween decorations outside the front door, still haven't started running again, and have been trying to go to bed before 8pm every night. 

I bought some Heineken zeros for us to share on the balcony, but almost don't have the energy to go and sit out there. So I'm just sitting reading a self-help book on the sofa. Cool.

I'm worried I'm just becoming a recluse. I want to find a way to still be able to chat and stay up without beers / wine, but right now, bed just seems more tempting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Here we go again

 Another year, another post.  Day 9 Not too bad. Am still feeling tired in the mornings, and headachy, but giddy with joy, that it's not...