Thursday 25 November 2021

1 month + 1

 Feeling like I'm wavering quite a lot today. Would really like to try moderating. I came this close to messaging my husband and asking if he felt like going down to the waterfront and having a glass of wine after work. 

Though I say glass, but mean bottle.

And let's face it, probably mean two...

Then I heard my kids playing outside the office and thought maybe let's leave it a few more days. Reassess at the weekend. I'm not liking myself at the moment because I'm turning this into a big deal where I'm feeling guilty before I even have a drink. 

What am I trying to prove? What am I trying to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here we go again

 Another year, another post.  Day 9 Not too bad. Am still feeling tired in the mornings, and headachy, but giddy with joy, that it's not...